Soooo I decided to use November to finish up the first draft of Relic Hunter. And, if I had time, finish Courage of Martyrs.
Last week didn’t turn out like planned and this week doesn’t look promising either.
My total word count was under 1K. Even though my word count was low, I still completed a fair amount of groundwork, history and character development for Relic Hunter and Courage of Martyrs. I also finished a short story for a new series of shorts. The first already submitted. And I’m working on another short for Astounding Frontiers.
If nothing else, I’ll move forward, even if I don’t get finished. And I highly doubt that I’ll make 50K, but that’s okay. I’m farther than I was before.