So, there are less than sixty days until I leave for Dragon Con.
Which means I have less than sixty days to get a ton of stuff done.
I am considering taking some time off from everything, except my day job.
You can stop laughing now. It’s not that funny.
I really am not a workaholic…okay, maybe just a little bit. Fine…a lot.
Here is a small sample of what I have in the works between now and Dragon Con:
- Superversive Press’s Mercury Anthology accepted
- story subbed to the Venus Anthology
- story subbed to Silver Empire’s Superhero Anthology
- working on a story for Mars Anthology
- working on a story for Forbidden Thoughts 2
- finished sub for Lyonesse
- sub for Stairs in the Woods Anthology by Silver Empire
- Relic Hunter
- Dark Court
- Courage of Martyrs
- The Product
- Setup new website for Sioux City OCDS
- Setup website for DW Creations LLC
- Do newsletters for various groups
- Blog posts for 4 sites
- One Page Podcast
- Beta read one novel
- Post reviews for 2 other novels
These are the big things. I also have a bunch of routine things as well.
So, I have a couple of things to work on over the next few weeks.
P.S. The Dragon Award nominations close in a couple weeks. Finish up your reading and get voting.