The weekend is finally here! Yay! Maybe now things will get better. I won’t hold my breath, though.
Of course, I will be working all weekend. On my to-do list is:
- a story for Liberty Island Magazine’s Summer of Love contest
- a story for The Once And Future King anthology
- blog posts for next week and beyond for both this blog and The Catholic Underground
- prep guest posts about The Catholic Underground
- more editing of Path of Angels and writing the subplot scenes
- beginning research for a new novel, because why not
- finishing book covers for 4 books
- working on illustrations and art for my portfolio
- working on the next book on my list of books to review
- begin prepping for CWCL
- prep June’s issue of the Catholic Book News
- Update the Sioux City OCDS website and Mary’s Choice website
- get my bookkeeping caught up
- and, I know I’m forgetting something
Since it’s going to be terribly hot and I still don’t have working A/C, I may have to do this from the library or other location or just suffer through it. I didn’t have working A/C all of last year and got…well…nothing done. So, the library it is after breakfast and coffee at the Daily Grind tomorrow.
Even though it’s almost midnight and I want to sleep, it’s still almost 90 degrees, so I guess I will start working on my to-do list now until it cools off enough to sleep.