It’s a new year and new chance to start over if you fell off the writing bandwagon in 2007. I’m starting off the new year in a new city with a new job, which will leave me more time to write. Not only because I only work Monday through Friday at reasonable hours, but also because I don’t have anyone here to distract me. My boyfriend and I are over as of last weekend and all of my friends are three hours away.
Here are my writing goals for 2008:
1. Finish editing my YA novel (this has been on my list for 5 years now)
2. Get back in the writing groove by writing something everyday.
3. Take two writing classes.
4. Reconnect with all of my writing friends online.
5. Remember that men, cats, dogs, etc. are only for looking at, not to take home and keep. They just cause distractions.
Happy New Year everyone and keep on writing.