Well I finally have internet at home again. Yippee!
Here are some ways a lazy writer can benefit from having internet at home.
1. Research is at your finger tips. No need to get dressed, drive anywhere or do any hard work.
2. Provides tons of ways to procrastinate so you never actually have to write a single word.
3. No need to bug a librarian to order in resources that the library might not have.
4. A way to make great contacts so if and when your book ever gets finished you know people to send it off too.
5. And did I mention the internet is the best way to procrastinate?